A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...

Send your thousand words to Sorella Langham at the following address:

Until May in the Missionary Training Center:
Sister Rebecca Leigh Langham
Italy Milan Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84606

And from May 2010 until September 2011:
Sister Rebecca Leigh Langham
Italy Milan Mission
Via Gramsci, 13/4
20090 Opera MI
Italy

Monday, January 24, 2011

Verona, Italy - September 8, 2010

Well, upcoming is fourth transfer with fourth companion. We received the call last night, and Sorella Tramacchi will be going to Genova for her last transfer. And I...will be training! Tomorrow I will go to Milan to pick up a brand new missionary, and I don't know who it is yet because you don't find out until you get there! Crazy, eh, training on my fourth transfer...I am actually really nervous about it, but also certain that it will work out ok. I will let you know who she is and how it is going once next email come around! I sure am going through companions fast...hehe.

It also means I get to stay in Verona for at least one more transfer, and so I will be celebrating my birthday here! How exciting! The work is going really well here, I will get my permesso di sogiorno this transfer, two days before my birthday, and that will be fun. We invited several investigators to baptism and they are all praying about it right now to know if that is the right decision. We have a lot of investigators who are progressing really well right now.

Oh, and we had another new record of church attendance this Sunday, with 9 people in church! It was incredible!

One of the girls in the ward here got a mission call to serve on Temple square last week , which is exciting for her, and cool for us because she is peppering us with questions and really wants to come help us out.

We have had a really good work week, with people progressing, teaching lots of lessons, and members being really willing to come with us, even when we get bedoned by the investigator (that is always sad when you have a member with you for that). Every week we get to email president and answer the question of what miracles we have seen that week that have showed the guidance of the Lord in our work, and I really do know that he truly is guiding this work.
I can't believe I am training. Ach!

No comments:

Post a Comment